10.02.2010

September

OK, Fall is here! Annabelle and I broke out the boots :) I love Fall for so many reasons. Both Brad and I celebrate our birthdays, Brad and I met in September had our second date in October. I found out with both babies that I was pregnant in the fall. Both of my girls were blessed in the Fall. The leaves change colors, decorations come out, I love getting ready for Halloween, and what can I say... FOOTBALL SEASON BEGINS! Yes, we are big Ravens and BYU Fans. OK, and who doesn't enjoy pulling out some of your favorite jeans and boots! :) Brad my handsome man turned 31 this September. Annabelle says it best about Brad... Anytime I say "Annabelle you're the best!" She quickly, without any hesitation says, "NO! Daddy Best!" We do think Brad is the best around here. We are so lucky to have him.