2.08.2009

Annabelle's 6 Month Photos....


SIX MONTHS.... SIX THINGS I CAN DO NOW!!!!

1. I have my two bottom teeth now!

2. I sit on the kid high chairs when mommy and daddy go out to eat. I even ride in the shopping carts when we run errands.

3. I eat baby food now. I love squash and Sweet Potatoes the best!!! I have graduated to eating what mom and dad eat.... as long as its in small pieces.

4. I can say "Da Da", "Ma Ma" and "Ba Ba" .... but mostly "Da Da Da" which brad absolutely LOVES of course!!!!

5. I can get up on all fours and rock back and forth. I can't crawl frontwards yet, but I can push myself backwards. I usually get up on all fours have no clue what to do next... and squeel at a very high pitch :)

6. I'm no longer "mr. clean" baldy baby. I have begun to sprout some peach fuzz. aka HAIR!!!!