6.20.2008

The Joys of Being Prego!!!


Ok, so I actually feel Like I am going to Bust!!! I am so excited to meet this little baby girl thats been hangin out with me for almost nine months. I am grateful that I have had a healthy pregnancy. That being said I...... I am really annoyed about the following.....

1. HEARTBURN!! If any of you know any tricks out there to stop this beast! Please let me know?!?!??? These things are in my car, bedstand, purse..you name it...... I pop these babies like they're candy.













2. BATHROOM MONSTER!!! I feel like I honestly go to the bathroom 20 times a day!!
It's not just that, but the whole getting myself off of the couch and waddling to the bathroom.
Ok, and speaking of bathroom business..when I sneeze, laugh or cough to hard.... I hate to admit
it, but I do a little thing called PEEING IN MY PANTS!!!


3. Almost every morning I wake up and until I feel that little baby move.. I think I somehow got lost in a crazy deep sleep, and slept on my belly all night and smooshed her!!! A few moments later, I feel her move and my mind is put at ease :) Speaking of stomach sleeping.... i really miss that!!! I feel like the first thing I want to do when I recover is go down a big slip and slide, right on my belly!!!! yipppeeee

4. This whole moving around, getting in and out of cars, bending over, cleaning, picking things off the ground... even getting dressed... HAS ME TOTALLY OUT OF BREATH!!! Is that normal? Or have I become so out of shape during this pregnancy... is there any hope for recovery?!?!

5. And last but not least I am so emotional, and not always in a bad way. I have started crying way more in movies (not even at sad parts) crying by myself in the car at cute romantic songs, or even just random e places!! I can seriously start crying over absolutely nothing. Brad has actually been so sweet during my crying spells..although he finds it quite amusing to see his prego wife crying and blabbering about the silliest things. He usually starts to laugh and that makes me laugh too... and the emotional prego woman is happy once more :)


Well, I really respect all those woman out there who have been pregnant and keep on doing it!!!
I am so excited to be a mom. I just want this baby to come out so me and Brad can play with her :) Just so there is atleast one positive picture that I post today... Here is a picture of me and my friend Joanie and her baby shower. She is expecting a baby boy in Sept!! I love how we are color cordinated for what we're having... me in pink, and her in blue :)