2.27.2010

Valentines Day




Valentines this year was a lot of fun. Brad and I usually try and go out to dinner somewhere... this Valentines Day, I have to say was the most fun and memorable of all. I happened to see this special thing they were doing at Chic Fil A and knew that we had to make reservations! :) Yes, how cool are we... making reservations at Chic Fil A. The tables were set VERY cool and we ate by candle light. We also enjoyed a harp player that played throughout our dinner. We ate off real plates and even had our own real waiter! They even provided each table with a "conversation questions" which was a fun thing to do. All you can eat.... all night. It was a lot of fun! I had my favorite Oreo milkshakes and waffles fries all night long. Took some pics of the night.. sorry I look way to cheesy in my pic.....