7.24.2011

MISTER SISTER












My sisters and I had a girl day before they both head back to school this fall. I don't think the realize how much I will miss them. (that sappy blog post soon to come) We started off the day with a bike ride on the beautiful Capital Crescent Trail. It's for sure my favorite place to ride. We started off in Bethesda and rode down to Georgetown. Of course we picked like the hottest day of the year to do this but luckily most of the trail is covered. In Georgetown we treated ourselves to yummy frozen yogurt and then headed back home. That night we got all dolled up and went to our favorite NYC restaurant, Serendipity!! :) I absolutely love being down in Georgetown and it was such a blast with my sisters.

The next morning Allison and I went down to Chevy Chase to do some jewelry shopping at Tiffanys :) It was so fun looking at all the stuff we couldn't afford haha then We treated ourselves to jamba juice for breakfast. I'm so lucky to have such cool sisters! Truly fun times. (We missed adrienne hope she is there next time!)