10.17.2009

My Man Turns the big 3-0!

For Brad's 30th Birthday we were able to spend the weekend up at Deep Creek. We had fun and relaxing weekend with Family :) Brad's Family met us up there and surprised him with a gun! Now he has two in his collection... all that is missing is a pink Walther P22. HAAAA. We had fun jet skiing and luckily met up with some family friends up there who so kindly gave us a nice boat ride. All of us went to dinner Saturday night (BYU GAME NIGHT) Well, I called twice beforehand to make sure that they were playing the BYU game and to make sure we could fit a table of ten right in front of the big screen. Well, long story short we got there.. got a V.I.P table and no they weren't playing the game!! Brad almost pooped is pants. So, Brad spent the rest of dinner glued to the I phone watching the game on a little field where is shows the football moving up and down the field. It was a huge BYU upset so I'm kinda glad he wasn't watching the blowout of the big screen. Anyways, the weekend was really nice. I'm so lucky to be married to such a studly 30 yr old. owww owww