11.14.2007

Once upon a time.....






Well, I will start from the begining. Brad and I met at the singles ward down in Chevy Chase, MD. Brad had graduated from BYU and moved back to Maryland with his family. Brad had been home a little less than a year, when I returned home from serving in the Arizona Phoenix Mission. I had been home less than two weeks when Brad and I first met!!! We actaully exchanged numbers at the "munch and mingle" held after church. It was love at first sight hahaha not quite. It took brad a few weeks to get a first date, and about a month to get a second date!!! Luckily during our second date, I came to my senses and realized what a great catch I had found. Brad was not only a stud of a guy who came from an awesome family, but he also claimed Maryand as his hometown... and that makes ya just plain cool. Well, we dated through the fall and winter and on Feb. 3rd Brad proposed :) We were married in the Washington D.C. Temple on May 19, 2006.... and now we live happily ever after.